Last Updated: 7-13-2023
WHAT WE COLLECT
We receive information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us
We collect information that you submit when visiting the Site or using our Services. This may include registration information such as your name, company, contact information, username, and credentials, if you are offered the opportunity to register an account with us, If you enroll in our email newsletter we will collect your email address. If you contact us with an inquiry we may collect your email or postal address, telephone number, and other information that you provide. We may also collect other information you directly give us on our Site or through the use of our Services.
Information We Receive From Others
We may receive information about you from other sources, such as referrals or marketing, analytics partners, and, depending on your privacy settings, from social media platforms. This may include contact information or information about your business. We may add this to information we collect through this Site or the use of our Services.
Information Automatically Collected Through the Use of the Site
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Information Automatically Collected Through the Use of the Services
We automatically log certain information from your cloud platform when you use our Services. For example, this may include access dates and times, and other statistical or analytics data collected by the servers used to operate the Services.
Information About Use of Our Service by Consumer Users and Their End Users
If you are a consumer user of Featureform, Inc. and have subscribed to (including any non-productive evaluation/pilot use of) or licensed any of our services, we will collect certain analytics and operational data and information (including data and information regarding your access to or use of the services (e.g., performance statistics and usage data)) (“Analytics and Operational Data”) pertaining to content that is entered into, submitted to, uploaded to, or transmitted using the services by you, on your behalf, or by your end users and any information you submit in connection thereto (“Customer Content”).
Cookies and Tracking
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the collected information for our general commercial purposes such as to improve our Site, grow our business and to offer our own or third-party products or services that we think you may find of interest. We process the collected information with your consent, to comply with our legal obligations, or when we have a lawful basis or legitimate interest in doing so, including the following:
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement to which we are a party, assist you in completing a transaction or order, prepare and process invoices, respond to queries or requests, provide the services and associated support, and resolve disputes.
- To provide customer relationship management, create and manage our accounts, notify you about changes to our services, and send you routine customer service messages, or information on updates.
- To offer our services to you in a personalized way, send you personalized marketing communications where your consent is not required, allow you to participate in questionnaires, contests and surveys and benefit from personalized promotional offers.
- To monitor quality control and ensure compliance with any and all applicable laws, regulations, codes and ordinances, for example, in response to a request from a court or regulatory body, where such request is made in accordance with the law.
- To help keep your account and our Site, business, Services and premises safe and secure, and to prevent or detect malicious activity or abuses of our Site and Services, for example, by requesting verification information in order to reset your account password (if applicable), and to prevent or detect fraud or illegal activity.
- To administer our Site and services, and for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes, to create products or services that may meet your needs, and to develop and improve our products and services.
We may reveal information about you to unaffiliated third parties:
- When we have your authorization or consent.
- To help complete a transaction for you.
- To facilitate our agents, outside vendors, or service providers’ performance of services they provide to us, such as payment processing, analytics and marketing assistance, and customer service.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes:
- to comply with laws
- to protect the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person as otherwise described in this Policy.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
We use reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures to protect the information contained in our system against unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, loss or alteration. We may use standard encryption technology to protect information being transferred to our site, but no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. If we receive instructions using your log-in information we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
ACCESS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you are accessing or using the Site or Services from outside the United States, please be aware that collected information may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the United States (where our and our service providers’ servers and databases are located and operated). The data protection and related laws and regulations of the United States might not be as comprehensive as those in the country from which you are accessing the Site or services.
NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM AND THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREAI
f you are a visitor from the United Kingdom or the European Economic Area (EEA) you may have the following rights in certain circumstances:
- To request access to any Personal Information we hold about you (“Subject Access Request”) as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the Personal Information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the Personal Information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the Personal Information will be stored, the source of the Personal Information, and the existence of any automated decision making;
- To obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate Personal Information we hold about you;To request that Personal Information held about you is deleted;
- To prevent or restrict processing of your Personal Information; and
- To request transfer of Personal Information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
This Policy describes our legal basis for collecting and using personal information, including with your consent, to comply with our legal obligations, or when we have a lawful basis or legitimate interest where doing so does not override your data protection interests or fundamental rights.If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your Personal Information, or object to the use of your Personal Information on these grounds, please contact us at the address provided under the “CONTACTING US” heading below.
NOTICES TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents with an established business relationship with us may request and receive once a year and at no cost, certain information about any personal data that we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal data that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared that information. If you are a California resident and would like this information, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Privacy Rights Act Notice
At this time we are not required to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act and amended by the California Privacy Rights Act. We will update this Policy when we qualify for coverage by this law.
NOTICE TO NEVADA RESIDENTS
We do not transfer personal information for monetary consideration. If you would like to tell us not to sell your information in the future please email us at email@example.com with your name, postal address, telephone number and email address with “Nevada do not sell” in the subject line.
NOTICE TO COLORADO, CONNECTICUT, VIRGINIA AND UTAH RESIDENTS
We are currently not subject to the Colorado Privacy Act, the Connecticut Personal Data Privacy Act, the Utah Consumer Privacy Act, or the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act. If we become subject to any of these laws in the future we will update this Policy accordingly.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
This Site is not designed nor intended to be attractive to use by children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly allow children under the age of 16 to become registered members of our sites or buy products and services on our sites. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any information to us.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt-out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you. You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
We will store your personal information, in a form which permits us to identify you, for as long as necessary for the purpose for which the personal information is processed. We may retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically reasonably feasible to remove it.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may permit others to link to this Site or to post a link to their site on ours. We do not endorse these sites and are not responsible for other sites or their privacy practices. Please read their privacy policies before submitting information.
101A Clay St., STE 125
San Francisco, CA 94111
We may change this Policy. The Policy in effect at the time you use the Site governs how we may use your information. If we make material changes, we will post the revised Policy here with a revised Last Updated date above. Please check back here from time to time to review any changes.